Poll

Should we redo round 6?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Wiki Trivia Contest  (Read 7703 times)

Offline Trovaner

• Rep: 32
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wiki Trivia Contest
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2016, 12:00:05 PM »
Unfortunately, we might have to throw out round 6's question. I was thinking of the AU Challenge Arena when I came up with the question. A while back, I moved the Soccer Arena to the King of the Hill section and, consequently, it completely slipped my mind. If you read the question carefully, I kind of hinted that they couldn't make contact with each other but I can see the confusion. In accordance with my original rules, we need 3 votes in favor of a new question if we want to redo round 6 (this excludes my vote).

To limit bias, edits and questions may be thrown out or penalized if at least three unique members request it (for reasons that I consider to be fair). If a question is thrown out, a new question will be posted at the end of the week for the given round (in other words, there will always be exactly 6 rounds with at least 1 valid question).

I'll leave this open for another week and perform the appropriate action on February 27, 2016, at 12 PM CST (it should be posted now). If we throw out the question, it will be a new question for round 6. If we don't throw out the question, I will post the winner(s) of the bonus and the final scores.

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2016, 06:53:18 PM »
so is the soccer arena a valid answer or
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Trovaner

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2016, 08:39:39 PM »
Unless we decide to throw out the round, you will get the point. I was a little on the fence about this but it was clearly my fault for not having my facts straight and it isn't as if you found a loop hole that you took advantage of.

Offline Trovaner

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2016, 12:00:00 PM »
It was a close vote but since we didn't reach the prerequisite number of votes (3), round 6 will be kept and Mr. AS will receive the win.

Now that we are done with all of the rounds, its time to award the bonus points. We very nearly had a 4-way tie between all contestants for getting the bonus points but round 6 allowed Mr. AS to pull away. The additional 2 points turned out to be a huge factor in this contest thanks in part to how close this game was.

With that, here are the final scores:
ParticipantPoints
Naryar2
Mr. AS3
Geice2
Silverfish0

Congratulations, Mr. AS for winning the Wiki Trivia Contest.

Thank you to everyone that participated. I hope you enjoyed playing.

Offline Silverfish

• The Hardest Part of Ending is Starting Again
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Welcome to the quiet before the storm hits...
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2016, 12:16:20 PM »
It was a close vote but since we didn't reach the prerequisite number of votes (3), round 6 will be kept and Mr. AS will receive the win.

With that, here are the final scores:
ParticipantPoints
Naryar2
Mr. AS3
Geice2
Silverfish0

Congratulations, Mr. AS for winning the Wiki Trivia Contest.

Thank you to everyone that participated. I hope you enjoyed playing.

:P I would have 1 point but I got hijacked by nary. GG tho
Tourney stuffs:

"We need a new way to defeat them... Something they haven't seen. Something... no one... has ever seen..."
-Gelorum, Acceleracers: Ignition

Youtube(cuz I can't use the normal link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ8zJZecbrpqiZK2eLnKLAA

Offline Trovaner

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2016, 11:53:42 AM »
Now that we are done, I have some questions that anyone can answer (the more the merrier).

• Did you have fun watching/participating?
  • Would you participate if we had another wiki contest?
  • If we had another, are there any rules that should be changed?
  • If we had another, is there anything that I should be doing differently?

Offline Silverfish

• The Hardest Part of Ending is Starting Again
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Welcome to the quiet before the storm hits...
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2016, 09:24:43 PM »
Now that we are done, I have some questions that anyone can answer (the more the merrier).

• Did you have fun watching/participating? Yes
  • Would you participate if we had another wiki contest? Yes
  • If we had another, are there any rules that should be changed? Maybe the first person to edit/create also gets a point, even if they get overridden?
  • If we had another, is there anything that I should be doing differently? Not really.
Tourney stuffs:

"We need a new way to defeat them... Something they haven't seen. Something... no one... has ever seen..."
-Gelorum, Acceleracers: Ignition

Youtube(cuz I can't use the normal link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ8zJZecbrpqiZK2eLnKLAA