Poll

Which bot do you like best?

11 (40.7%)
6 (22.2%)
10 (37%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: August 14, 2016, 08:11:17 PM

Author Topic: Vote BOTM July/August 2016  (Read 5783 times)

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Vote BOTM July/August 2016
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2016, 05:50:03 AM »
I thought playzooki was 1#.
you were incorrect
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline R01

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 1
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2016, 05:31:21 PM »
Might as well write a little post here.
I didn't know if voting for your own bot was allowed(and even if it would be I would've found it cheap), lost by one vote, then again I wouldn't know how to feel if I won this BOTM.
I had this bot idea some time ago, creating a bot in the shape of the UK(you sadly have only 15 chassis points(serge's patch came after that) and had to remove some weapons to have space) and making it Iceberg like(hoped someone would get the reference and maybe like it because of that), however I didn't find it that great but when I heard how there were only 2 entries, I thought I might as well do something so that we have more to vote on.

The shape was rather small so I didn't really have much to work with, would've added other weapons but there just wasn't any space for it and I thought that any weightclass would be allowed. This one was also built and submitted way too late, guess I should be surprised how many votes it got.
Tournament History:
Showcases:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=18882.0
https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=19197.0

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2016, 07:20:01 PM »
I didn't know if voting for your own bot was allowed(and even if it would be I would've found it cheap), lost by one vote, then again I wouldn't know how to feel if I won this BOTM.
I had this bot idea some time ago, creating a bot in the shape of the UK(you sadly have only 15 chassis points(serge's patch came after that) and had to remove some weapons to have space) and making it Iceberg like(hoped someone would get the reference and maybe like it because of that), however I didn't find it that great but when I heard how there were only 2 entries, I thought I might as well do something so that we have more to vote on.

The shape was rather small so I didn't really have much to work with, would've added other weapons but there just wasn't any space for it and I thought that any weightclass would be allowed. This one was also built and submitted way too late, guess I should be surprised how many votes it got.
Don't feel bad about it. All of them look like sh**.

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2016, 07:50:39 PM »

Narykin's vote was all that put me over the top lol. But everyone is winner this BOTM.   :smile:

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2016, 08:05:59 PM »
Narykin's vote was all that put me over the top lol. But everyone is winner this BOTM.   :smile:
Not if you're #voteremain
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2016, 07:35:37 AM »
Trov y u no put my bot on front page?