North Korea
28 (62.2%)
A Jojoke
3 (6.7%)
Animated Splash!
9 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: July 03, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

Author Topic: VOTE BOTM JULY 2017  (Read 4697 times)

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -34
  • Yeah, I don't know why I'm still here either.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ThePootisPower#8377
Re: VOTE BOTM JULY 2017
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2017, 01:31:10 PM »
[I just don't like these sorts of robots outside of the classic "No rules" December BOTM's and think that BOTM should be about building cool, effective, impressive designs.

It is ****ing impressive tho, and i'm not denying that.

I just don't think it fits BOTM.
That is a fair point, and I do respect your opinion and I can't change that.  However, I voted for it since I honestly don't prefer any of the other bots here and makes good use of the rules.  But since the impressive OBJRA2 bot is here, it's essentially the most one sided massacre since Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens and Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Road Chip went head to head in cinemas.  Take the bot away and what do we get?  Some underwhelming bots to vote for and something I would be at best okay seeing on the front page.  Of course this is how I see it, but I'm sorry, these BOTM bots have not been great lately and I honestly just skip voting since I could care less about which bot won.  But this one I would love to see on the front page and I voted, which means I actually give a damn this time.  Not trying to start a flame war in the slightest.  It's just how I feel.

fair enough
Former DSL HW champion.
Runner-Up in The Cybernetic Colosseum HW division.
Semi-finalist in RNP: Sword of Glory.
Robogames 1 BW Runner-up.
Professional cunt.
Man of a thousand alt accounts.

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2017, 09:04:04 AM »
Congrats to apanx, this month's winner!

The builders were.

1. Neon Calypso
2. Apanx
3. Enigma
4. Kurt
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline Dark-Al

• That guy who makes long posts.
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
  • That's not how you build a Hydraulic crusher mate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2017, 09:31:33 AM »

The builders were.

1. Neon Calypso
2. Apanx
3. Enigma
4. Kurt

Ok, the Robotnik jokes are dead now, but due to this fitting perfectly to the results of this month's BOTM, this video just had to be posted. But regardless of Apanx determinedly winning this month's BOTM due to making the Nuke cannon from C&C: Generals in OBJRA2 and creating custom parts for it; at least he used OBJRA2 in way that didn't have anything that related to My Little Pony or made a blank chassis that just shot lighting, as if he was to make Twilight Sparkles or some pony with a cannon on it's back if we knew too well. But no, Apanx decided to do something something else which would be for the better, without the use of ponies.

Now, I feel a little sorry for Kurt now. Users like Avalanche really like his bot, mainly due to the reason of being a real bot that never used any custom, cheat parts and built properly built in the Bot lab. But regardless of this bot being well made and had an animated splash, the whole execution was quickly shot down by Apanx when his entry was in the competition. I aware that Kurt did get 9 votes from some, friendly users, but unfortunately the votes were over shadowed by Apanx's 28 votes of a recurring theme of OBJRA2 parts into BOTM. So Congratulations on your determined victory Apanx.

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -34
  • Yeah, I don't know why I'm still here either.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ThePootisPower#8377
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2017, 05:23:13 PM »

The builders were.

1. Neon Calypso
2. Apanx
3. Enigma
4. Kurt

Ok, the Robotnik jokes are dead now, but due to this fitting perfectly to the results of this month's BOTM, this video just had to be posted. But regardless of Apanx determinedly winning this month's BOTM due to making the Nuke cannon from C&C: Generals in OBJRA2 and creating custom parts for it; at least he used OBJRA2 in way that didn't have anything that related to My Little Pony or made a blank chassis that just shot lighting, as if he was to make Twilight Sparkles or some pony with a cannon on it's back if we knew too well. But no, Apanx decided to do something something else which would be for the better, without the use of ponies.

Now, I feel a little sorry for Kurt now. Users like Avalanche really like his bot, mainly due to the reason of being a real bot that never used any custom, cheat parts and built properly built in the Bot lab. But regardless of this bot being well made and had an animated splash, the whole execution was quickly shot down by Apanx when his entry was in the competition. I aware that Kurt did get 9 votes from some, friendly users, but unfortunately the votes were over shadowed by Apanx's 28 votes of a recurring theme of OBJRA2 parts into BOTM. So Congratulations on your determined victory Apanx.

Another Predictable thing: you taking 2 huge paragraphs to say what could be said in a single sentence.

Congratulations Apanx: now release your methods, please.
Former DSL HW champion.
Runner-Up in The Cybernetic Colosseum HW division.
Semi-finalist in RNP: Sword of Glory.
Robogames 1 BW Runner-up.
Professional cunt.
Man of a thousand alt accounts.

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2017, 08:37:18 PM »

The builders were.

1. Neon Calypso
2. Apanx
3. Enigma
4. Kurt

Another Predictable thing: you taking 2 huge paragraphs to say what could be said in a single sentence.

He released Obj Ra2 a while ago.
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2017, 08:58:26 PM »
(snip)
(snap)

He released Obj Ra2 a while ago.
I think he's referring to the custom components seen in the lower left hand corner:
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2017, 12:01:01 PM »
did someone made a Generals Nuke Cannon replica ? Yes they ****ing did.

I love you.

also that means i need to make a Dragon Tank i guess