Poll

Vote for your favorite UHW bot

32 (65.3%)
17 (34.7%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: January 01, 2012, 01:26:12 PM

Author Topic: Vote BOTM Jan 2012  (Read 5801 times)

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Vote BOTM Jan 2012
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2012, 04:09:20 PM »
KURT WYLDE WON ? Yes, i should have entered.

Offline Clickbeetle

• Rep: 21
  • In Soviet Russia, bugs stomp YOU!
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Beetle Bros site
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2012, 10:09:40 PM »
I think the timing for this was off.  We just got done with the Christmas BOTM, which takes a lot of effort, and then people are usually busy with Christmas and New Year's stuff in December like traveling, shopping, and celebrating.  Then to make a stock UHW which would also be a lot of effort... speaking for myself, I didn't enter because I didn't feel like attempting a stock UHW, though I might have been willing to throw together something simple like a LW.

I think stock UHW would be interesting to revisit sometime in the future when people aren't so busy though.

To lack feeling is to be dead, but to act on every feeling is to be a child.
-Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings

Offline GameKing3

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • A guy playing a guy disguised as another guy...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2012, 05:11:50 PM »
I think the timing for this was off.  We just got done with the Christmas BOTM, which takes a lot of effort, and then people are usually busy with Christmas and New Year's stuff in December like traveling, shopping, and celebrating.  Then to make a stock UHW which would also be a lot of effort... speaking for myself, I didn't enter because I didn't feel like attempting a stock UHW, though I might have been willing to throw together something simple like a LW.

I think stock UHW would be interesting to revisit sometime in the future when people aren't so busy though.
The wise one has spoken. Agreed completly though there is so much more effort involved in a UHW vs LW so on and so forth.

Offline Sage

• Rep: 11
  • RA2 Wizard & GTM's Favorite Stock Builder 2015
  • Awards Sage's Favorite BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2012, 12:00:36 PM »
I am disappointed that Sage didn't jump at the opportunity to do this BOTM.  I figured that he would haxmode something glorious for us all to see.  :(

Something like "THE CREATOR", which is just god mode x10? hahahah i wish i had the time :)
You got my vote for RA2 Wizard. Always and forever.