Robot Arena Matches > Contests

Vote BOTM 2019

(1/2) > >>

BotOfTheMonth:

TheOrcCorp:
Well this is kinda depressing for a turnout. Thanks to the two who took part but I guess BOTM on the forum is not gonna happen anymore.

Team Code Red Robotics:

--- Quote from: TheOrcCorp on December 28, 2019, 07:08:25 AM ---Well this is kinda depressing for a turnout. Thanks to the two who took part but I guess BOTM on the forum is not gonna happen anymore.

--- End quote ---
I think it was just that most forgot about it until the very end, and then most were doing holiday stuff so they couldn't get their bots done last minute

RedAce:

--- Quote from: Team Code Pinkish Red Robotics on December 28, 2019, 07:28:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheOrcCorp on December 28, 2019, 07:08:25 AM ---Well this is kinda depressing for a turnout. Thanks to the two who took part but I guess BOTM on the forum is not gonna happen anymore.

--- End quote ---
I think it was just that most forgot about it until the very end, and then most were doing holiday stuff so they couldn't get their bots done last minute

--- End quote ---
Honestly, same.  That, and I was struggling for a winter themed bot this time.

CodeSilver23:

--- Quote from: RedAce on December 28, 2019, 09:10:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Team Code Pinkish Red Robotics on December 28, 2019, 07:28:20 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Honestly, same.  That, and I was struggling for a winter themed bot this time.

--- End quote ---
Yeah. It’s not like I didn’t have bots to enter, I just didn’t have any “winter” themed ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version