Author Topic: BOTM December 2019.  (Read 1598 times)

Offline TheOrcCorp

• I push buttons and hope GTM doesn't explode.
  • Rep: 20
  • A mean, green, small brained machine!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BOTM December 2019.
« on: December 04, 2019, 07:09:59 AM »
Hello folks, yes BOTM is alive for this month and we're going oldschool with the format.

Entrants must build a robot based on the theme "WINTER" and then create a splash for it to submit to the BOTM account. You can use whatever game/meta you like with no weight limit. Only other rules I will add are: BE CREATIVE and HAVE FUN! :mrgreen:

Splashes must:
- Be sent to the BOTM account by 11.59 pm, GMT Time, 27th December 2019.
- One splash per member.
- Contain images of the robot (add insides if you wish)
- Contain information (weight/weaponry etc)
- Images must be no wider than 700px and no taller than 800px. (Going by old BOTM here so let's stick with it for now)

Apologies for no BOTM last month but we were trying to think of ways to gather interest back in it after seeing people opposed to it being on Discord. If you want BOTM to remain on the forum then this is your time to take part and make it happen: as admins we can put ideas forward to try and keep things fresh/consistent but it's up to everyone as a community to keep things going.

Best of luck all! :dance:
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BOTM December 2019.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 03:27:40 PM »
I'll build something  ;)
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline TheOrcCorp

• I push buttons and hope GTM doesn't explode.
  • Rep: 20
  • A mean, green, small brained machine!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BOTM December 2019.
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 05:31:50 PM »
24 hours to go guys
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee