Robot Arena Matches > Contests

BOTM OCTOBER 2017

(1/2) > >>

Meganerdbomb:
I've been doing this for like 2 years now guys

OCTOBER is usually Halloween themed, but somebody wanted a cripple waifu BOTM, soo....

Halloween themed cripple waifus
Go crazy

Also, usual splash rules apply.

090901:
It seems nobody bothered to read the thread before posting since this was one of the first replies:

--- Quote from: Meganerdbomb on September 05, 2017, 04:08:55 PM ---Tho tbh imma be pretty open to whatever I get

--- End quote ---
Which pretty much means "As long as it's halloween related it'll probably be accepted". Not sure why everybody aruging with each other instead of just waiting for MNB to reply, not that it matters anyways since the thread has been locked already.

09090901:
Topic is back and unlocked.

If you have any issues with BOTM, the theme, metas, or whatever, then take it to PM's, calmly discuss it in the off-topic section, or take it off-site entirely.

Any arguments, flaming, or snide comments or will earn you a week long mute at minimum.

Meganerdbomb:
Since apparently BOTM matters to a lot of people, I expect to see a record number of entries this month. Maybe it wasn't clear enough, but there are NO restrictions on the bot you can build, so if you want BOTM to be serious, take this BOTM seriously and build a really cool IRL bot or whatever you want. It's not that hard to make a splash that follows the theme.
If you want a better BOTM, build a better bot.  ;)

Dreamcast:
Spun the disabled waifu wheel and got a husbando. Is this allowed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version