Robot Arena Matches > Contests

BOT of the Month June 08

(1/4) > >>

ACAMS:
Same rules as last time

RULES:

MUST BE DSL BOT with DSL v2.0 parts ONLY...no stock parts not shown in an unmodded version of DSL v2.0.

This month will be LW and since they are kinda hard to make in DSL you may want to get an early start.

Bots must be submitted by posting an 800 x 600 pic here by midnight Sunday May 25. Voting will begin Monday the 26 and the winner announced on the 1st.
Next month will be MW DSL, then we will do stock, and after that we will probably provide the chassis for you unless somebody comes up with a better idea.

No AAM, but anything else goes.

Post your best pic as it will be the one shown on the front page, and it is OK to make a splash of several angles.

70 CUDA:
hey ACAMS i cant get the GTM image host to upload, its a j-peg and its the right size so IDK why i wont work.

Naryar:
Unfortunately the image uploader needs to be fixed (not meant to hurry you ACAMS), so you can use temporarly a free image host (ImageShack)

I'll leave this one to you CUDA. (Already built your bot? Wow !) I have a decent LW vertical spinner (fifth edition) right here, but won't enter it. But in myy showcase.

70 CUDA:
iwas drunk so i thought why not. it wont win but it dose get at least 13k a match. as for the host i will just wight for the GTM to came back. its no rush.

Naryar:
13k? Well, a little average for a MW, the MW VS that i posted at Sorrow's tourney thread (in RA2 official forum: deleted now) has done more than 60k to Dominator 2 in a long fight.

But i'm pretty sure you can win, if you reallyy work for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version