Author Topic: What's the "lowest" you've ever been?  (Read 1406 times)

Offline TeamXtreemer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -6
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What's the "lowest" you've ever been?
« on: April 16, 2013, 08:38:59 AM »
As a person, I mean.

inb4 deep sea diving joke
hi

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What's the "lowest" you've ever been?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 08:47:21 AM »
I gotta say, this is a hard question. I'm not sure can I relate GTM stuff to IRL.

Offline TeamXtreemer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -6
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 11:25:13 AM »
I gotta say, this is a hard question. I'm not sure can I relate GTM stuff to IRL.
I think you meant to say "I don't mix GTM with IRL" or something, because that didn't make a right lot of sense ;)
hi

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 11:44:14 AM »
I think you meant to say "I don't mix GTM with IRL" or something, because that didn't make a right lot of sense ;)
Blame my slightly bad knowledge of English. What I'm trying to say that I don't know have I gone so low IRL like in GTM.

Offline Scrap Daddy

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 12:31:30 PM »
awwww babby's first existential crisis.

go read some books, you are the only one that controls your destiny. Life has no meaning unless you make one.

Offline GoldenFox93

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -5
  • The Guy
    • http://www.facebook.com/h
    • http://www.youtube.com/ro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 12:44:17 PM »
go read some books, you are the only one that controls your destiny. Life has no meaning unless you make one.
And you know what they say- some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad, other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle- and this'll help things turn out for the best...

...aaaaand, always look on the bright side of life.

"Cries and screams are music to my ears."
-Soundwave

Offline Domanating

• Rep: 18
  • It's Personal
    • Domanating2008
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 01:01:13 PM »
And you know what they say- some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad, other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle- and this'll help things turn out for the best...

All hail Monty Python!

Offline 123savethewhales

• Rep: 30
  • Friendship is Magic
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 01:54:18 PM »
Inb4 Naryar comes in and say how morality is bullsh** and unmanly.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 02:20:08 PM »

Very much so.

Now why would I say that ? Morality is good when you deconstruct and reconstruct it yourself, or make your very own and follow it to the spirit and letter.

Following a code while being forced to OR without questioning it or thinking about it is one of the worst of sins, though.

Morality is neither good or bad, it is a tool... but if handled properly it can make your life better.

actually when things go bad, that's just a fight in front of you. Be brave, go straight into it, and solve it.

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 02:34:20 PM »

Life's a piece of sh** when you look at it. Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.

You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Kossokei

• Mr. Kurtsokei
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • You better believe it.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ...is more dangerous...
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 02:37:52 PM »

Now why would I say that ? Morality is good when you deconstruct and reconstruct it yourself, or make your very own and follow it to the spirit and letter.

Following a code while being forced to OR without questioning it or thinking about it is one of the worst of sins, though.

Morality is neither good or bad, it is a tool... but if handled properly it can make your life better.
This, I agree with. Morality or moral code may not be the manliest thing, but it is certainly glorious, or at least in my perspective.

My moral code consists of many of the same ideals of Chivalry, or so I've been told. I've always had an obsession with chivalry ever since I read some book (don't remember what it was called) that listed some/all of the laws of chivalry as a knight's code or something. "Never squander, nor hoard" is one of my favorite laws.

The ladies (no, not the '**** bitches erryday get low swallow bitch' types which, though you get ass, aren't healthy for you) like a bit of chivalry, unless they're the selfless independent stubborn kind (but hey, that hasn't stopped me~)

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 03:00:05 PM »

Life's a piece of sh** when you look at it. Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.

You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

Emo kid bullsh**.

This, I agree with. Morality or moral code may not be the manliest thing, but it is certainly glorious, or at least in my perspective.

My moral code consists of many of the same ideals of Chivalry, or so I've been told. I've always had an obsession with chivalry ever since I read some book (don't remember what it was called) that listed some/all of the laws of chivalry as a knight's code or something. "Never squander, nor hoard" is one of my favorite laws.

The ladies (no, not the '**** bitches erryday get low swallow bitch' types which, though you get ass, aren't healthy for you) like a bit of chivalry, unless they're the selfless independent stubborn kind (but hey, that hasn't stopped me~)

Eh, I thought chivalry was pretty dope until I read Don Quixote.

It's still pretty good in my books, but there is more to life than fighting and wooing women.

Offline Jamin

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 03:01:18 PM »

You are trying way too hard.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 03:16:18 PM »
I really hope you guys know Kurt is quoting Monty Python.

But yeah I don't really wanna delve into this topic, it'd come across even worse than me saying this.
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 03:23:05 PM »
Yeah, that's why it's on the end of GoldenFox's post.

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 03:27:00 PM »
oh, so hes being emo AND unoriginal?
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 03:31:39 PM »

Point lost. It wasn't emo, he was just quoting Monty Python to someone who enjoys Monty Python.
OMG GTM Y U NO OC LELEL
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 03:39:23 PM »
How is that even emo.

Offline GoldenFox93

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -5
  • The Guy
    • http://www.facebook.com/h
    • http://www.youtube.com/ro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 03:55:05 PM »
How is that even emo.
Lamesauce logic, I guess.

"Cries and screams are music to my ears."
-Soundwave

Offline kill343gs

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 03:58:44 PM »
My life has been an emotional rollercoaster but I stopped being a bitch about it and suddenly I'm better. Picking the single lowest point would be hard because there's a few of them but I'm way too much of the man now to worry about it.

For once the mods did something right
#MakeGTMGreatAgain