Author Topic: Official "I'm leaving" thread  (Read 10176 times)

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Rep: 3
    • Badnik96GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • BattleBots Wiki
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Re: Official "I'm leaving" thread
« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2013, 05:29:37 PM »
Oh my God dude, that's just terrible. It'll get better, trust me. Good luck and hopefully you'll come back to us someday.

Offline TeamXtreemer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -6
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2013, 05:30:59 PM »
Oh my God dude, that's just terrible. It'll get better, trust me. Good luck and hopefully you'll come back to us someday.
not if he's dead he won't
hi

Offline Enigm@

• convicted sex offender
  • Rep: 5
  • :really_makes_you_think:
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2013, 05:40:28 PM »
good riddance
(◕‿◕✿) discord: uncle_slamm steam: bigmommaprodz #unbanlra2

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2013, 05:50:17 PM »
Was going to explain myself, but seeing the direction this thread has turned, I'll be brief.
I need to go. It was fun being here, I was going to make my own stock AI pack to prove it, but I can't be here anymore. My life is getting worse by the day and I can't put up with it anymore.

Goodbye.
Wow, that's really quite horrible. I'm sorry to hear that. Goodbye, and don't forget to pop in once in a while and tell us how you're doing.
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: November 26, 2013, 06:59:00 PM »
not if he's dead he won't
you must be confusing him with andrew

good riddance

...Was that even deserved ?

Team 9

« Reply #145 on: January 04, 2014, 11:27:29 PM »
This will likely be the last post I ever make here, as I have requested my account be deleted by trov. I know what you'll all say. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you cheered but I'm not going to contribute anything here, and my reputation here has been marred beyond repair.

There were a few fun times but my presence here is simply not needed. But then again, was it ever?

So that's all. Don't remember me, just let the unpleasant memory that was my existence here fade away.

I know I've gone back and forth in the past, but this is my final bow. I may not agree with all of you, but you all have your reasons for being how you are.

Ad Altiora tendo, ad quod damnum, ad acta.

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 24
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: January 04, 2014, 11:33:14 PM »
We thought you already left.

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Rep: 3
    • Badnik96GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • BattleBots Wiki
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2014, 11:45:29 PM »
>leaves months ago, even badmouthing us on another forum
>returns just to post about leaving

what was the actual point of this post

Offline SKBT

« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2014, 11:46:56 PM »
This will likely be the last post I ever make here, as I have requested my account be deleted by trov. I know what you'll all say. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you cheered but I'm not going to contribute anything here, and my reputation here has been marred beyond repair.

There were a few fun times but my presence here is simply not needed. But then again, was it ever?

So that's all. Don't remember me, just let the unpleasant memory that was my existence here fade away.

I know I've gone back and forth in the past, but this is my final bow. I may not agree with all of you, but you all have your reasons for being how you are.

BECAUSE HELLOFACE RUINED GOATS FOREVER

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
« Reply #149 on: January 05, 2014, 12:37:40 AM »
k fine I'll stop
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline Chaosmancer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 5
  • Sir Wall-Of-Text
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #150 on: January 05, 2014, 04:32:57 AM »

Your account doesn't need to be deleted for you to stop posting and stop visiting the site. I have several sites that I just never go to any more, and all of which still have an account. If you don't like being here, then just do what Venko did and just stop logging in. If you honestly don't want to come back, just remove GTM from your bookmarks and pretend it never existed. You managed it for however long it has been now.
Yes that sequence of words I just said made perfect sense.

Offline RpJk

• ♫Time has come to listen to the crying of their puppet souls♫
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -1
  • Done and done.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: January 05, 2014, 06:05:02 AM »

Comes back to make one post about leaving but just look at all the ****s we give. They are everywhere! Go back to your other forum where you can cry about it to your dumb and brain-dead members that does not care.

Seriously this could be the worlds most attention seeking post.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 08:47:06 AM by RPJK »
Old Stock Showcase: https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=6590.0

I've moved to other forums. Under a different name. This is where it all began.

Offline That Robot is a Spy!

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -10
  • ^Best for Business
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: January 05, 2014, 06:21:48 AM »
Stop replying to this thread and giving him the attention he wants. Let him announce his departure, and move on.

Offline playzooki

• A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted before a last name (for example,
  • Rep: -34
    • View Profile
    • click to download more ram
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: January 05, 2014, 10:59:33 AM »
he could just mash his keyboard as a new password.

Offline AlexGRFan97

• Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: -7
  • Cheeki Breeki.
    • AlexGRFan97
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2014, 11:16:19 AM »
Stop replying to this thread and giving him the attention he wants. Let him announce his departure, and move on.
But that'll just give him for fuel for his fire about bitching to TheEscapist (or wherever the hell he's fúcked off to) about how no-one here cares about him. We have to damage limit here, and mocking him is a better option.

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 24
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: January 05, 2014, 11:18:00 AM »
But that'll just give him for fuel for his fire about bitching to TheEscapist (or wherever the hell he's fúcked off to) about how no-one here cares about him. We have to damage limit here, and mocking him is a better option.
You don't know what he does did, do you?

Offline Resetti's Replicas

• Rep: 18
  • Replica King
    • ResettisReplicas
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: January 05, 2014, 11:21:08 AM »
Let him say what he wants on TheEscapist, posts get buried without a reply in a matter of hours.  Seriously, I've gotten a reply to maybe 1 in every 30 posts I've made.

Offline AlexGRFan97

• Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: -7
  • Cheeki Breeki.
    • AlexGRFan97
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: January 05, 2014, 11:40:18 AM »
Yes I do. He whined in the Chatter Thread about how "everybody is attacking me waaaaah" and "GTM NEVUH LOADS HUEHUEHUE" and couldn't understand what the point of an artbot was in 123's thread, only to be told the correct information and throw it back in their face. I've lurked a lot longer than I've joined. Yes, Team 9 was an arrogant cúnt, but we should treat him the way he wants to treat everyone else.

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: January 05, 2014, 12:26:06 PM »
But that'll just give him for fuel for his fire about bitching to TheEscapist (or wherever the hell he's fúcked off to) about how no-one here cares about him.
but that is true lol
Yes I do. He whined in the Chatter Thread about how "everybody is attacking me waaaaah" and "GTM NEVUH LOADS HUEHUEHUE" and couldn't understand what the point of an artbot was in 123's thread, only to be told the correct information and throw it back in their face. I've lurked a lot longer than I've joined. Yes, Team 9 was an arrogant cúnt, but we should treat him the way he wants to treat everyone else.
nobody cares its team 9 move on already

Offline martymidget

• Rep: 7
  • Mr Flibble is very cross.
    • http://tts.imtranslator.n
    • View Profile
    • :)
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: January 05, 2014, 12:37:15 PM »

Down boy.