Author Topic: GTM, I NEED YOUR HELP!  (Read 384 times)

Offline Dangerfield7up

• Lightweight
  • Rep: -1
    • thedeadlydoombug
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GTM, I NEED YOUR HELP!
« on: April 16, 2013, 05:22:04 PM »
This thread can die now. c:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 07:32:26 PM by Dangerfield7up »

What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more, no more, what is LOVE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!

Offline Sage

• Rep: 11
  • RA2 Wizard & GTM's Favorite Stock Builder 2015
  • Awards Sage's Favorite BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GTM, I NEED YOUR HELP!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 05:28:19 PM »
Sounds like every girl ever.

"She's upset and I don't know why!"
You got my vote for RA2 Wizard. Always and forever.

Offline Kossokei

• Mr. Kurtsokei
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • You better believe it.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: ...is more dangerous...
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 05:35:29 PM »
About a week ago I was talking to one of my friends on skype and my girlfriend wanted to speak to me, so I added her to the call. We were all talking and joking around then I say something funny, that only my friend would of understood but, I involved her in it and at the time we were laughing. Then she suddenly got pissed off and left the call. I tried to contact her, the two days after she ignored me. Then she suddenly says that "I should stop treating her like prostitute". At this point I am really confused. The most we have done is make out, and she stated that, he starts the hugs and the only pervy thing I have ever said to her was the joke! So I say sorry and stuff and try to get on terms. We are ok for the next day but the day after? She says that she preferred the 'old' me, and that I needed to stop making things 'awkward' now. I was very confused as I have not changed in personality, Infact I have grown up a bit more since I have been with her! So I agree to maker her happy, we are fine. Until we get back to school! (I am in grade 11/year 10) She ignores me, acts pissed off when I am near her and maes sarky comments to just me. With anyone else she is fine!

When we started our relationship we both agreed that we would tell each other if there were any problems. Such as periods for her, but she keeps saying that she is feeling fine. Her being bitchy to me for no reason is really upsetting me. Another factor that I think is 'smaller' is our religion deference. She is christian and I am athiest. She did want me to go to church and do things like bell ringing which would make me feel uncomfortable. What should I do?
And if you say break up (which I am tempted to do) how? I have never broke up with somebody before, also I bought her a £30 ear rings 2 weeks ago. £30 is 2 months of house work for me, I was saving up for Bioshock Infinite but now I can't buy it. I will feel bad if I just wasted £30...
She's on.

Her period.

Offline Dangerfield7up

• Lightweight
  • Rep: -1
    • thedeadlydoombug
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 05:38:10 PM »
She has been on it before, she told me so. I did try not to do anything that might upset her. What the hell am I doing asking you guys anyway? Yahoo is giving me proper replies. :P

What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more, no more, what is LOVE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!

Offline Kossokei

• Mr. Kurtsokei
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • You better believe it.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: ...is more dangerous...
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 05:45:52 PM »
She has been on it before, she told me so. I did try not to do anything that might upset her. What the hell am I doing asking you guys anyway? Yahoo is giving me proper replies. :P
A period lasts a week and is once a month, you know that right?

Anyway, tell her how you feel, as gently as possible. Tell her that you know she's hurt, tell her that you want to understand what you did, tell her you want to make it right.

If it's about religion, tell her that you respect her religion and you want her to respect yours as well. Only thing is (I think) you don't live in america, so you can't go all "MURRICA S'A FREE COUNTRY" but still, you don't complain about her religion so she shouldn't complain about yours. Relationships are a 50/50 thing, never more or less.

And don't, whatever you do, don't tell her that you seeked help online. I think that'll end up badly.

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 05:49:10 PM »
do the bell ringing
****ing do it

oh and if you are constantly asking her what is wrong/what is making her upset, you are just going to piss her off more
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:07:13 PM by 090901 »

Offline Scrap Daddy

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 07:30:09 PM »
stop being a beta, if shes gonnna be a bitch and not tell you why, move on. Mack other hoes, get her jelly and she'll stop the cuntiness. Doesn't sound like youre too close to here either, no need to deal with that sh**.

also relationships are not all they are cracked up to be. Haven't had a girlfriend since my senior year in highschool, and the single life in college is ballin as ****.

Offline TeamXtreemer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -6
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 04:24:14 AM »
yeah mate, dump her.
if she's being a bitch, show her what she's been missing, and if she doesn't see it, then you're better off without her, if she does, then you can watch her suffer.
hi

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • Admon is not pleased with your shenanigans.
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 07:11:25 AM »
Give that bitch the dick. Bitches love dick.

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance