Author Topic: drunken stories  (Read 527 times)

Offline TeamXtreemer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -6
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
drunken stories
« on: May 09, 2013, 06:35:02 AM »
so, yeah, this is a thread for sharing all of your 4/20 dank ku$h stories of drunken adventures/ mishaps.

because I am a cool kid and I drink on school nights (back away), I'll start, because I have a few.

So I skipped last period to go see a friend, ended up getting very drunk, doing the dirty to her three times. I decided to put of her Pikachu onesie, for a laugh, and went into her hallway, just by the door, as I was there, her dad decided to walk in. Many awkward looks were had, but thankfully he didn't know I was drunk, which was good, because he is mental, anyway;
I then decided that it would be a good idea to go home to my uncle's house, but not before stuffing some bread that she had on her counter into my schoolbag.
On the way down, I met a couple of our friends and proceeded to fall over a wall whilst eating said bread, run after a bus and nearly break my leg. The rest I can't remember, but apparently I called someone a Nazi and nearly got beat up, fun fun fun.

anyway, do you guys have any stories?
hi

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • Admon is not pleased with your shenanigans.
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: drunken stories
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 09:24:38 AM »
Dude, one time I drank a wine cooler and drove somewhere and didn't get caught. Lolololol

**** the police cause I'm such a hardass.

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance

Offline TeamXtreemer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -6
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: drunken stories
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 04:04:32 AM »
Dude, one time I drank a wine cooler and drove somewhere and didn't get caught. Lolololol

**** the police cause I'm such a hardass.
whoa

hi