Author Topic: Ecolusians sanctuary of dank memes  (Read 4073 times)

Offline ecolusian

• care to spare a chromasome for this poor sperglord?
  • Middleweight
  • Rep: 2
  • Keeping TRB in check since 2010
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Ecolusians sanctuary of dank memes
« on: November 23, 2015, 04:05:33 AM »
MY BROTHERS! THIS MAY NOT BE THE CHATTERBOX BUT WE HAVE THIS LAND OF OURS WERE WE CAN LET OUR MEMES LEAVE THE NEST AND NOT HAVE THE ILLUMINARYAR STOP THEM!!! THIS IS THE SANCUTARY OF THE DANKEST OF MEMES but keep it clean so acams doesn't rip of my buttcheeks

(if you must delete this thread I will not fight back and I am aware of my idiocy but meh)
"Two things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity;and I\'m not sure about the universe" -Albert Einstein
*IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL IN THIS SIG BUSINESS PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG*

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
Re: Ecolusians sanctuary of dank memes
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 04:22:53 AM »
no
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -10
  • Jesus, climbed up to -11 rep
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • completely uninteresting website.com
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 04:31:10 AM »
THIS MAY NOT BE THE CHATTERBOX
So, you realise that you really should be putting this into chatterbox?
...You are SO gonna get banned. I'm gonna leave this thread before it spirals out of control.

Offline yugitom

• Rep: 17
  • Google Garry's Wars
    • TheYuGiTom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 06:45:42 AM »
...You are SO gonna get banned.
How strict do you think the rules are?

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Rep: 3
    • Badnik96GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • BattleBots Wiki
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 06:53:20 AM »
oh good a cringe thread

now you can contain it here and not spread it across the rest of the forum

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 07:13:43 AM »

Pretty damn strict, considering I was banned for one bump of a chatterbox thread.

Offline yugitom

• Google Garry's Wars
    • TheYuGiTom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 07:45:07 AM »

Pretty damn strict, considering I was banned for one bump of a chatterbox thread.
You have never been banned. Muted, yes, but not banned.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 07:51:01 AM »
come on man this is like the 5th time I've pointed this out
This was far too complicated. I'm repealing it. We're going back to basics. Ironing out details now. In the meantime, be on your best behavior or the staff will be muting you.
We are not strict at all. Painting us staff as these evil bad guys makes us more likely to be like that towards you, because we're humans who give up our free time to moderate this place. You'd do well to remember that.
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 09:28:11 AM »
One day it was the big day if the robot battlebots. It was the super heavywait division championship so Nightmare was about to square off with BioHazard. both bits were ready to duke it out in the box in there quest for the Golden NUt becus whoever wins the champeenship wins the Golden Nut.

"in the blue corener, wheighing in at 386 pounds...NIIIIIIIIGGGHHHTTTTMAAARREE" the anounser announced. Jim Smentowski, the operator of nightmare was reddy for an intense battle with bioHarzad but, he was not worried becasue he built Nightmare and made its' Disk of Death can spin at over 325 mph [4]. "and now! in the red corner the anouncer said, but then he was cut off. Some probaly unpaid intern ran up to hima nd said that biohazard is havenig technikal dificolties so the anouncer seaid he was having technical difficultyes.

BOOM! bOOM! the whole the arena shook and a huge fireball was shoot from the mouht of a ginat dragonn."it is I Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind." every one cheared becaus niv Miz is p much the best legendairy dragon from Magic :the Gatherign. "I have alway swanted to fight in the battelbot arena, but i was stuck in a card. Now i am here to fight. ALSo I destroyed bioharzad but he was a pusy aneway" and the crowds cheeerd. "alos my name in the box too be Jizz Midget the FIregrind" niv-Mizzett said and the corwd cheers again.

"in the Red corner, weiging in at 8,000 tons! JJIIIIIIIZZZZ! mmMMMMMMIIIIIIDDDGGEEEEETTTTT!" the thunderous roar of the croawd drowned out the anouncer as he "the FIIIYYAAAARGGRRIIIINNDAHH!" JIm smentoski was tried to stop the fight againt Nightmare becos he thought it wasnt fair since Jiz Midget didn't have a controler, but the referees alowwed it because they thot it had been a wile sense a robot got smashed to bits.

Then Bill Nye poped up nd sayd "these robuts are gonna hafto fight hard to get the Golden nut" "thanks Bill nie" the anounnce siad. "no prob" billNye said.

"The box is locked, the lihgts ar eon, its' robot fightin time!" said the other anouncer. Jizz Midget thrashed about in the box. eH could bearly fit becaus he was about 5000 pound sanyway. Nightmare kept tyring to grind Jizz with his desk of death, but Jizz miget was like yea right and was just blatsing his fireballs all over the place and making Nightmare draw cards. but then Nightmair "accidentally" hit Jizz Midgets' poon with his disk of death. Jizz's skin was like almost as rouhg as diemonds pretty much and it actualy felt like a massaging on her cilt. Nightmare alos got a little turnd on. Jizz miget was very horney and she started macking out nd licking Nitemare back with her forcked tung. The referees tryed to get the robots unstuck but it they were too deep in there maek out seshun and actually started to make sex too.

The crowd was sad they werent fighting but were stil intertaned and cheered a lot. Jizz Midget ahd no idea that besides being a heaviweight champ that Nightmare wuold also be a supreme lover. The bell rang at the end of the round, but the robuts will still "fighting". The refs called the match a three-way-tie and gave extra sexey points to biohazrad for gettin it's ass kicked by jizz Midget. Jizz Midget also thot biohaazrd was sexy and played disentomb to summon it back from the graveyard. Bio's mangled robot corpse was ready for lovemaking. the horney dragon and robot made sex to biohazards dead remains for a long time and were very tired at the end of it. "who knew a threeway tie could be so fun?" said Jizz Midget and they all laughed. Even Bill Nye.
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Mecha

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 7
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 02:36:47 PM »
nice thread

Offline ecolusian

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 03:19:53 PM »
nice thread

tnx bro
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.
"Two things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity;and I\'m not sure about the universe" -Albert Einstein

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 04:46:59 PM »
One day it was the big day if the robot battlebots. It was the super heavywait division championship so Nightmare was about to square off with BioHazard. both bits were ready to duke it out in the box in there quest for the Golden NUt becus whoever wins the champeenship wins the Golden Nut.

"in the blue corener, wheighing in at 386 pounds...NIIIIIIIIGGGHHHTTTTMAAARREE" the anounser announced. Jim Smentowski, the operator of nightmare was reddy for an intense battle with bioHarzad but, he was not worried becasue he built Nightmare and made its' Disk of Death can spin at over 325 mph [4]. "and now! in the red corner the anouncer said, but then he was cut off. Some probaly unpaid intern ran up to hima nd said that biohazard is havenig technikal dificolties so the anouncer seaid he was having technical difficultyes.

BOOM! bOOM! the whole the arena shook and a huge fireball was shoot from the mouht of a ginat dragonn."it is I Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind." every one cheared becaus niv Miz is p much the best legendairy dragon from Magic :the Gatherign. "I have alway swanted to fight in the battelbot arena, but i was stuck in a card. Now i am here to fight. ALSo I destroyed bioharzad but he was a pusy aneway" and the crowds cheeerd. "alos my name in the box too be Jizz Midget the FIregrind" niv-Mizzett said and the corwd cheers again.

"in the Red corner, weiging in at 8,000 tons! JJIIIIIIIZZZZ! mmMMMMMMIIIIIIDDDGGEEEEETTTTT!" the thunderous roar of the croawd drowned out the anouncer as he "the FIIIYYAAAARGGRRIIIINNDAHH!" JIm smentoski was tried to stop the fight againt Nightmare becos he thought it wasnt fair since Jiz Midget didn't have a controler, but the referees alowwed it because they thot it had been a wile sense a robot got smashed to bits.

Then Bill Nye poped up nd sayd "these robuts are gonna hafto fight hard to get the Golden nut" "thanks Bill nie" the anounnce siad. "no prob" billNye said.

"The box is locked, the lihgts ar eon, its' robot fightin time!" said the other anouncer. Jizz Midget thrashed about in the box. eH could bearly fit becaus he was about 5000 pound sanyway. Nightmare kept tyring to grind Jizz with his desk of death, but Jizz miget was like yea right and was just blatsing his fireballs all over the place and making Nightmare draw cards. but then Nightmair "accidentally" hit Jizz Midgets' poon with his disk of death. Jizz's skin was like almost as rouhg as diemonds pretty much and it actualy felt like a massaging on her cilt. Nightmare alos got a little turnd on. Jizz miget was very horney and she started macking out nd licking Nitemare back with her forcked tung. The referees tryed to get the robots unstuck but it they were too deep in there maek out seshun and actually started to make sex too.

The crowd was sad they werent fighting but were stil intertaned and cheered a lot. Jizz Midget ahd no idea that besides being a heaviweight champ that Nightmare wuold also be a supreme lover. The bell rang at the end of the round, but the robuts will still "fighting". The refs called the match a three-way-tie and gave extra sexey points to biohazrad for gettin it's ass kicked by jizz Midget. Jizz Midget also thot biohaazrd was sexy and played disentomb to summon it back from the graveyard. Bio's mangled robot corpse was ready for lovemaking. the horney dragon and robot made sex to biohazards dead remains for a long time and were very tired at the end of it. "who knew a threeway tie could be so fun?" said Jizz Midget and they all laughed. Even Bill Nye.

[moverightfast][/moverightfast]

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2015, 11:14:05 PM »
Ty for ignoring my message. Good to know you definitely have something constructive to say.
//

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2015, 01:23:16 AM »
Ty for ignoring my message. Good to know you definitely have something constructive to say.

Didn't know I was supposed to reply. Sorry. I only have this, probably false, idea of the mods here because, frankly, both times I have been muted BS reasons were given. The first was "not keeping your mouth shut" when I bumped ONE chatterbox thread. The other was, for off-topic posting, which is fair enough, except it said I was warned several times, when I wasn't even warned once. That's probably why I think that.

Offline ecolusian

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2015, 03:13:57 AM »
red, why must you pick a fight with the moderators for? there just trying to keep things running smoothly and quite frankly all you do is sh**post trying to be funny when really it's so cringy it makes me want to crawl up in a ball and commit seppuku.

Offline yugitom

• Google Garry's Wars
    • TheYuGiTom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2015, 04:26:04 AM »
Red, Eco is right. The reason behind not keeping your mouth shut was not only justified by a bump on a thread, it would have been all the other stuff you post that are frankly unfunny and just seem to be you trying to use 'internet lingo' or other memes trying to look cool or be funny.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2015, 05:17:08 AM »
Tom is right.
The mods here are mostly very fair - in fact the mod that isn't always perfectly fair hasn't been involved with any of your punishments.
The entire forum was warned, if you can't take note of that, that's your problem friend.
//

Offline ecolusian

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2015, 08:40:32 AM »
yup, we need a man such as yourself to give this thread the spark it truly needs to become a symbol of gtm and all it stands for!

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2015, 11:23:29 AM »
I just think it's funny that this thread is now in chatterbox.

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2016, 12:54:39 AM »