Off-Topic > Chatterbox

Aboot helloface, eh?

<< < (7/8) > >>

The Red Blur:

--- Quote from: NeighImACarrot on October 20, 2015, 06:40:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: The Red Blur on October 20, 2015, 06:39:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Craaig on October 20, 2015, 06:37:12 AM ---We already have that. There's an Ignore List feature in your profile. It'll hide their posts behind a button.

--- End quote ---

Oh my f- I AM SUCH A NOOB!

--- End quote ---
no sh** sherlock

--- End quote ---

Question:- Is Neigh here only to insult me? He reminds me of a rainbow with much swag. Next he's gonna call me "commieblur"

cephalopod:
Don't feel special, he thrives on insulting basically anyone who he can. Ignore him and he'll maybe go away.

The Red Blur:
Trust me, I know the type.

playzooki:

--- Quote from: Craaig on October 20, 2015, 06:21:03 AM ---We don't need more moderators, we're a very small community. All we need is a set of rules that Naryar will agree to moderate and stick to (it's not a challenge to get the rest of us to actually stick to it...). It's no secret I've been trying to sort that out because I'm sick of the fact that mods override each others decisions, act irrationally and don't stick to a guideline, making the staff look like an embarrassing shambles. cough.
Also yeah, it'd be REALLY nice to have the ban feature back but that got taken away from us. cough.

--- End quote ---

no, we need to get rid of naryar. you say its hard to get him to moderate properly, why dont you just replace him with someone better?

helloface:
Posting since it was referenced in the skype chat...

--- Quote from: Badnik96 on October 19, 2015, 02:02:56 AM ---helloface pretty much did what i did which was get fed up with how the place is being run. andy can go about making inflammatory comments and generally stirring up mayhem wherever without incident, he gets a 2 week mute for a slightly (it was a finger through a CD ffs) sexual avatar whose main purpose was to draw attention to the fact that snowing steak has been running an oversized avatar for forever now. so he decided to try and get banned for good to have a reason to stay away.

also if it werent for naryar's complete incompetence none of this would have happened because craaig would be able to mute people (and keep them muted) while also actually being able to moderate the place because that's what a moderator is supposed to do right?

this is probably slightly incoherent because its 3 am and i'm sick so take of it what you will

peace

--- End quote ---
Pretty much this, and the site has become a hotbed of negativity and being banned made me realize that this site really doesn't do much good for me unfortunately. It was kinda turning me into a cynical asshole which isn't surprising considering how that's how quite a few people on the site are. The shoddy and inconsistent leniencies done by some of the staff and refusal to cut dead weight generally brings the website down to a point where the quality of the site will continue to go down unless something large is done. I highly doubt me and Badnik will be the only ones to "leave" in the near future unless again, something is changed to motivate people into returning to the intended focus of the website.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version