Author Topic: Aboot helloface, eh?  (Read 3619 times)

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • Admon is not pleased with your shenanigans.
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Aboot helloface, eh?
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2015, 09:44:14 PM »
Oh well... Whatever.

Can someone that helloface doesn't have blocked on Skype tell him that his sister sent me nudes on Snapchat? Thanks.

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2015, 10:44:06 PM »
Oh well... Whatever.

Can someone that helloface doesn't have blocked on Skype tell him that his sister sent me nudes on Snapchat? Thanks.
PICS!!!!

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • Admon is not pleased with your shenanigans.
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2015, 11:58:33 PM »
Oh well... Whatever.

PICS!!!!

A gentleman doesn't screenshot...

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Rep: 3
    • Badnik96GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • BattleBots Wiki
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2015, 02:02:56 AM »
helloface pretty much did what i did which was get fed up with how the place is being run. andy can go about making inflammatory comments and generally stirring up mayhem wherever without incident, he gets a 2 week mute for a slightly (it was a finger through a CD ffs) sexual avatar whose main purpose was to draw attention to the fact that snowing steak has been running an oversized avatar for forever now. so he decided to try and get banned for good to have a reason to stay away.

also if it werent for naryar's complete incompetence none of this would have happened because craaig would be able to mute people (and keep them muted) while also actually being able to moderate the place because that's what a moderator is supposed to do right?

this is probably slightly incoherent because its 3 am and i'm sick so take of it what you will

peace

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -10
  • Jesus, climbed up to -11 rep
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • completely uninteresting website.com
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2015, 06:14:58 AM »
helloface pretty much did what i did which was get fed up with how the place is being run. andy can go about making inflammatory comments and generally stirring up mayhem wherever without incident, he gets a 2 week mute for a slightly (it was a finger through a CD ffs) sexual avatar whose main purpose was to draw attention to the fact that snowing steak has been running an oversized avatar for forever now. so he decided to try and get banned for good to have a reason to stay away.

also if it werent for naryar's complete incompetence none of this would have happened because craaig would be able to mute people (and keep them muted) while also actually being able to moderate the place because that's what a moderator is supposed to do right?

this is probably slightly incoherent because its 3 am and i'm sick so take of it what you will

peace

Agreed. More moderators are needed here.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2015, 06:21:03 AM »
We don't need more moderators, we're a very small community. All we need is a set of rules that Naryar will agree to moderate and stick to (it's not a challenge to get the rest of us to actually stick to it...). It's no secret I've been trying to sort that out because I'm sick of the fact that mods override each others decisions, act irrationally and don't stick to a guideline, making the staff look like an embarrassing shambles. cough.
Also yeah, it'd be REALLY nice to have the ban feature back but that got taken away from us. cough.
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2015, 06:33:41 AM »
We don't need more moderators, we're a very small community. All we need is a set of rules that Naryar will agree to moderate and stick to (it's not a challenge to get the rest of us to actually stick to it...). It's no secret I've been trying to sort that out because I'm sick of the fact that mods override each others decisions, act irrationally and don't stick to a guideline, making the staff look like an embarrassing shambles. cough.
Also yeah, it'd be REALLY nice to have the ban feature back but that got taken away from us. cough.

Maybe even a feature to block certain people? I mean, it'll make people a lot happier.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2015, 06:37:12 AM »
We already have that. There's an Ignore List feature in your profile. It'll hide their posts behind a button.
//

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2015, 06:39:24 AM »
We already have that. There's an Ignore List feature in your profile. It'll hide their posts behind a button.

Oh my f- I AM SUCH A NOOB!

Offline NeighImACarrot

• Flame Lord
  • Middleweight
  • Rep: -4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2015, 06:40:26 AM »

no sh** sherlock
Tournament Stats:
Winner of Natural Selection.
Winner of All Stars
GTM Awards 2K15:
Least Friendly and Kind
GTM Awards 2K14:
2nd in Least Friendly and Kind
well its because I have High Functioning Autism
"I hope Jaydee dies off with his tournament" -KOS
"I couldn't talk until I was 5 1/2" -Ecolusian

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2015, 06:41:57 AM »

no sh** sherlock

Question:- Is Neigh here only to insult me? He reminds me of a rainbow with much swag. Next he's gonna call me "commieblur"

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2015, 06:44:07 AM »
Don't feel special, he thrives on insulting basically anyone who he can. Ignore him and he'll maybe go away.
//

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2015, 06:49:15 AM »
Trust me, I know the type.

Offline playzooki

• A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted before a last name (for example,
  • Rep: -34
    • View Profile
    • click to download more ram
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 02:41:50 PM »

no, we need to get rid of naryar. you say its hard to get him to moderate properly, why dont you just replace him with someone better?

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2015, 05:20:46 PM »
Posting since it was referenced in the skype chat...

peace
Pretty much this, and the site has become a hotbed of negativity and being banned made me realize that this site really doesn't do much good for me unfortunately. It was kinda turning me into a cynical asshole which isn't surprising considering how that's how quite a few people on the site are. The shoddy and inconsistent leniencies done by some of the staff and refusal to cut dead weight generally brings the website down to a point where the quality of the site will continue to go down unless something large is done. I highly doubt me and Badnik will be the only ones to "leave" in the near future unless again, something is changed to motivate people into returning to the intended focus of the website.
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2015, 05:22:03 PM »
I highly doubt me and Badnik will be the only ones to "leave" in the near future unless again, something is changed to motivate people into returning to the intended focus of the website.

There's no need for any doubt. You guys won't be the only ones.
//

Offline kill343gs

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2015, 06:03:02 PM »
I'll be back folks. Stand by.

For once the mods did something right
#MakeGTMGreatAgain

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2016, 09:42:35 PM »
(_)_):::::::::::::::D
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2019, 01:17:44 PM »
They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a sh**ty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.