Author Topic: Bildschirm vs Hoppin - [IRL Challenge Belt] (Bildschirm Wins)  (Read 649 times)

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
Bo5
Robogames Arena.
No Custom components besides skin.
IRL Rules apply.
Kix to host.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 03:51:17 PM by Dragonfire »
Things I did & done

Offline kix

• Rep: -3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bildschirm vs Hoppin - DSL IRL Challenge Belt
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 09:43:01 AM »
yes
got Hop's bot and its accepted
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.

Offline Bildschirm

• Makes RA2 Arenas from scratch and some Tournaments.
  • Rep: 6
  • Has a Fetish for Vertical Spinners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 02:17:39 AM »
yes
got Hop's bot and its accepted
Reeeee, you got my bot yesterday too
I have a showcase! :3
Also some moments... xD

Offline kix

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 02:50:09 PM »
ya ya, footage will be out soon
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.

Offline kix

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 04:27:43 PM »
hoo boy i regretti

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 04:36:58 PM »
hoo boy i regretti

Things I did & done

Offline Bildschirm

• Makes RA2 Arenas from scratch and some Tournaments.
  • Rep: 6
  • Has a Fetish for Vertical Spinners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 10:56:56 PM »
hoo boy i regretti

I have a showcase! :3
Also some moments... xD