Author Topic: Jaydee Wars (not quite but whatevs) "rezurechunnn" discussion  (Read 970 times)

Offline Jaydee99

• Waltuhweight
  • Rep: -23
  • :/
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes

So, remember a few years ago when I posted really cringe worthy things? I tried to do a replica tournament which sucked? well I'm sort of starting it again.

"Oh ffs he's gonna ask us for replicas again I can't take him anymore...."

Well, it's not going to be exactly the same as before. Once I fail my exams I'll be getting back into RA2 making robots and stuff. I'm making all the robots myself and doing small episodes and stuff before any big series'. I'll still be doing the Generation A where I'll try and make as many first generation robots as possible and cram them into one so it still make sense. Some that were different weight classes will be on the episodes before. Hopefully the robots will be better made now that I can bfe, bypass rule of 7 and skin slightly better.

Now I have Sketchup, I was thinking of making arenas like a better car park arena (or more than one like shown on the tornado website + indoor arenas with no floor functions: http://www.teamtornado.co.uk/rwim02.htm )and roaming robots arenas from the early 2000s such as the circle one and with a bit more knowledge on coding maybe the 2005 one with a flipper and pit. Then the RW arena with a lot of luck.

I was thinking the episodes will be posted on weekly basis, and shown with animations like pictures appearing over videos (I do have an idea of this even though it sounds weird or whatever) and keep going with ideas from GTM suggestions.

I did want to upload robots and videos on another account but I spoke to Trov and it can't be done, but I'm not bothered so much lol. Another thing I want is a voting poll for the end of tournaments from GTM and they'll be shown on the end of series'. Also an AI will be released with all the robots in the series included.

First of all, what should it be called and what tournaments should I make? Note I'm only doing Robot Wars and American Robot Wars robots (sorry to all "oh I'm only a Battlebots fan I hate how you only do RW robots) except if there was a version of a rw robot in battlebots like spitfire and little sister.

Anyway, and suggestions for an overall name IE "[name]: Generation A - Episode 1"?
(please keep it serious :D)