Author Topic: Orc's Wars Series 3!  (Read 18459 times)

Offline TheOrcCorp

• I push buttons and hope GTM doesn't explode.
  • Rep: 20
  • A mean, green, small brained machine!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 3 - Desparado Final Spots!
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2019, 12:26:23 PM »
1 spot left each in the Desperado and Gauntlet events and 2 team spots left for the Tag Team event!

The following robots/builders are eligible to sign-up!
Private Airtime - Mystrsyko
Koros II - Doot
Drugged Up StepsisteR - Jamie
Sir Robert Fisticuffs - Jamie
Kuro Hakai 3 - Kaiser
Gold Standard 2 - Olister
Jilted Lover 1.5 - Olister
NIIIBL3R - Olister
MUSHi MUSHi - Arcane
Unnamed & Untamed - Badnik
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 3 - Gauntlet/Tag Team still open
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2019, 01:24:16 PM »
Desperado Tournies have been filled and recorded! Tourney A should be going up tonight! :mrgreen:

Still 1 slot available in both Gauntlet/Tag Team. If these slots aren't filled by the time Tourney B goes up then I have discussed ideas with my team on how to do so. :mrgreen:
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 3 - Desperado A!
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2019, 03:14:25 PM »
Desperado A is here! :mrgreen:

Offline Merrick

• Rep: 3
  • Half-decent IRL designs and terrible antweights.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Orc's Wars Series 3!
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2019, 06:06:59 AM »

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2019, 06:13:33 AM »

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 3 - Desparado B!
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2019, 11:56:29 AM »
Desperado B is here! :mrgreen:

Offline pokebro14

• Your mother
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Interior crocodile alligator 🤔
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2019, 01:26:08 PM »
Thank you, Dr. OrcCorp!!! You have bestowed upon us this exciting and energetic format for the show, which you refer to as The Orc Wars 3. I have really enjoyed the presence of the 4 brawls, back to back to back to back. Especially the melee which you have added into the mix, it really spices the fights up and makes me wish to continue further with this format you have given us. The fact that a bot is not eliminated from partaking in the next round adds drama and suspense to the action and creates these EPIC and most COMPETIVITE storylines which are unfolded throughout the tournament and yes, I do have an The Orcs Wars 3 tattoo and no, you cannot see it. It is for only those who cement themselves via obtaining the 4 wins and 0 loss status. I believe the round of 32 will be the most AMAZING and HIGH ACTION bracket system that we will see in the whole of robot combat!!!
Achievements and tournament placings

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
    • Badnik96GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • BattleBots Wiki
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2019, 12:52:14 PM »
lmao i fight the only typhoon vert in the whole thing in round 1 what are the chances

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2019, 12:54:29 PM »
Thank you, Dr. OrcCorp!!! You have bestowed upon us this exciting and energetic format for the show, which you refer to as The Orc Wars 3. I have really enjoyed the presence of the 4 brawls, back to back to back to back. Especially the melee which you have added into the mix, it really spices the fights up and makes me wish to continue further with this format you have given us. The fact that a bot is not eliminated from partaking in the next round adds drama and suspense to the action and creates these EPIC and most COMPETIVITE storylines which are unfolded throughout the tournament and yes, I do have an The Orcs Wars 3 tattoo and no, you cannot see it. It is for only those who cement themselves via obtaining the 4 wins and 0 loss status. I believe the round of 32 will be the most AMAZING and HIGH ACTION bracket system that we will see in the whole of robot combat!!!

Offline Team Code Red Robotics

• Based
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -10
  • Based
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Code#4035
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2019, 12:55:36 PM »
lmao i fight the only typhoon vert in the whole thing in round 1 what are the chances
1/7, good sir
Based

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2019, 01:10:49 PM »
Unfortunately, your luck this series hasn't been the best with draws and match-ups...and no, it's not because I have a "hate-boner" for you or whatever it is you've been saying. :V I care too much about this tournament to rig it! XD
That's Dr. THEOrcCorp, thank you very much. ;)

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 3 - The Gauntlet!
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2019, 02:53:07 PM »
The Gauntlet event is here: who will claim another Ro32 spot? :mrgreen:

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 3 - Tag Team and Audience Vote!
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2019, 08:50:28 AM »
The Tag Team event is here: who will claim the final 2 spots from the Desperado events? :mrgreen:

Also....we are holding an AUDIENCE VOTE for a spot in the Ro32. You can vote for ONE robot that you feel deserves to be in the Ro32 but you CANNOT vote for your own robot.

PLEASE DM ME YOUR VOTE, DON'T PUT IT HERE! You have till 10PM BST.

Use the spreadsheet to help you out: bots in red are OUT, bots in gold are already through to the Ro32 so you can't vote for those: (spoilers from the Tag Team event btw so you should watch that first)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oCBGueV2hki7ZSe_dyfUh_JsKo7mAkAJdC8KgteDyI0/edit?usp=sharing

Offline Billy5545

• Best Newcomer 2018
  • Rep: 4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Kendor#3191
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2019, 09:27:00 AM »

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 3 - Loser's League and Last Chance Rumble!
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2019, 10:20:06 AM »
Two videos for you! First of all: Loser's League - 8 of the 0-4 robots get a final chance at redemption. The winner gets into the Last Chance Rumble!

The Last Chance Rumble: which of these 4 robots will get the 32nd seed?

Enjoy guys!

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 3 - Round of 32 1/2!
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2019, 02:43:33 PM »
The Round of 32 has finally begun! Who will win the first 8 matches? :mrgreen:

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 3 - Round of 32 2/2!
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2019, 01:52:17 PM »
We conclude the Round of 32 today! :mrgreen:

Offline botbuster

• Razer
  • Middleweight
  • Rep: -19
  • welcome back to robot wars
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2019, 02:07:59 PM »
RA2 Awards Most Enthusiastic 2023
Tournament Records and Rewards

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2019, 02:28:30 PM »

Offline botbuster

• Razer
  • Middleweight
  • Rep: -19
  • welcome back to robot wars
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2019, 02:31:10 PM »
RA2 Awards Most Enthusiastic 2023
Tournament Records and Rewards