Author Topic: Deathmatch 6 - SBV  (Read 1987 times)

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Wow-Wow-Wooooooow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: X Æ A-12#8572
Re: Deathmatch 6 - SBV
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2020, 09:50:00 PM »
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline RedAce

• Host of The Award Winning Deathmatch Series
  • Rep: 21
  • Yep, I'm that RedAce guy.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: ThatRedAceGuy#3618
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2020, 01:42:21 PM »
Good news: I got myself a newer PC and now I'm able to actually record matches now.  I did a few test recordings on the newer computer which I have made for this intro:

So I should be able to get some recordings and hopefully get the series back rolling!

Offline TheOrcCorp

• I push buttons and hope GTM doesn't explode.
  • Rep: 20
  • A mean, green, small brained machine!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2020, 03:39:07 PM »
The hype is real!
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee